Camp Shower bag, make your life more convenient.
Grip Type Nozzle and Versatile design
Engineered with more in mind than just washing off backcountry grime, our product is a multi-use cleaning tool with enough water pressure and capacity to wash dishes, bathe pets, rinse off gear, or water plants
Shower anywhere anytime
Ideal for camping, backpacking, rafting trips, music festivals, and adventure travel, all shower components stow in a durable, trail-ready carrying case that’s effortless to pack in and out.
Lightweight and Portable
A sunlight shower or other portable showers would be a great idea to have in your disaster preparedness kit.
Pump pressure camping shower canister holds over 4 gallons of water (15 Liters) for multiple uses and has a heavy-duty shower pump handle with a twist on/off flow showerhead.
Quiet and Many Uses
Long flexible hose and pressure shower accessories make washer perfect for cars, tires, pets, rinsing sand, or mud off feet. Also great as a Camp Shower and makes washing camp dishes hassle-free. Our portable shower has no motor or high pressure to scare animals.
How to Use:
- Connect the foot pump to the camping shower through the air inlet. Then connect the water hose to the water outlet of the camp shower at its bottom.
- Prior to the use, please open the lid of the foot pump on the top and shut off the lid at its bottom.
- Open the lid of water inlet at the top of the camp shower bag, fill the bag with water (around 50%-75%), and close the lid.
- Step on the foot pump and pump air into the solar shower until it is fully inflated.
- Press the nozzle gently to spray water.
- If water pressure goes down, please pump the camping shower again.
- Effortless Foot Pump-With the newly-designed foot pump, this camp shower can deliver up to 15L / 4 Gallons of water at a steady speed for the same refreshing shower outdoors as you take back at home.
- Press-Type Nozzle – Allows you to easily control the water flow. Enjoy a soothing shower at your own pace and no need to worry about draining water.
- Leak-Proof – Seamlessly sewn up with high-grade waterproof fabric, the camping shower bag ensures great water tightness. Plus, a protective strap at the top prevents the cap and water from popping out. ( Notice: There is a rubber ring inside the nozzle. If you lose the rubber ring accidentally when you open the nozzle, it will cause a leak.)
- Lightweight and portable- Easily fold or unfold your portable shower during your trip. The compact size and an included zipped carrying bag make this outdoor shower a solution handy and lightweight.
- Outdoor camping shower- A great summer travel shower for camping, road trip, cycling, and surfing. Works great as a pressure shower for washing cars, bathing pets, rinsing dishes, and watering plants as well. The shower generates heat from sitting in the sun and can be very hot.
Rinse off sweat and dirt effortlessly after daylong outdoor sports. Made from seamless waterproof fabric, this compact camping shower bag can hold up to 11L of water at a time and is easy for you to refill via its large water inlet. It features a powerful foot pump to deliver strong water pressure for a soothing shower and a press-type nozzle for easy control of water flow.
- Material: PVC
- Instructions：Inflated by feet
- Size for full of water:24*12*46 cm ( 9.4*4.7*18.1 inch ). Volume:15L/4 Gallons
- The unique foot pump delivers strong water pressure to lift water to a height of 2 meters.
- Easily control water flow thanks to the squeeze-type nozzle.
- The waterproof fabric and protective belt on the lid contribute to watertight performance.
- Comes with a zipped storage bag for mobility.
- Applies to wash cars, bathing pets, rinsing dishes, gardening, and more.
Q1: Why the camp shower bag pressure is low?
A: Please note that the water pressure depends on how high you hold the showerhead as well. The higher you hold the showerhead, the less water it will come out. Therefore, we advise you to lower the showerhead for more pressure so the water can spray out continuously. In addition, please pump the shower bag again if the water pressure goes down.
Q2: Why the camp shower bag will leak water sometime?
A: We kindly advise you to follow the steps below and see if this will improve the experience.
- Step 1. Make sure the shower bag is fully inflated (until you can’t pump air into the bag anymore). The lid at the top of the foot pump should be opened while the lid at the bottom should be shut off. Otherwise, the water will leak from the bottom of the foot pump.
- Step 2. Please make sure all parts, especially the washers, are firmly attached and screwed