FAST AND PRECISE DRILLING WITH THIS DRILL GUIDE!
The wood dowel jig is an improved version that’s adaptable to 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm wood doweling for making accurate sizes of holes. It is also made of top standard plastic and metal to ensure prolonged use and resistant to damage.
- Drill guide jig for vertical hole drilling – Specially designed set of wood dowel jig with a standard calibration for precise fixation and centering while drilling and woodworking.
- Full joint coverage – Capable of edge-to-edge, T, and edge-to-corner joints when woodworking and is adaptable to 3 sizes drill bits.
- Maximum support – Created with the capacity to support card thickness of up to 31mm.
- High-Quality Materials – Produced with high quality and impact-resistant plastic and metal for durability and longevity.
- Adjustable and easy to use – The position of the drill guide can be adjusted according to the need to move to make it user-friendly and is suitable for straight wood dowel drilling. It also comes with a handle for a firm hold.
- Practical woodworking tool – It is a great toolset for both furniture factory and woodworking.
- Material: Plastic and metal
- Color: Yellow
- Size: 6×19 cm/2.4x 7.5 in
- Drill Brush: 6/8/10mm
- 1 x Dowel Jig
- 3 x Drill bits
- 3 x Limit rings
- 10 x 6mm Dowel pins
- 10 x 8mm Dowel pins
- 10 x 10mm Dowel pins
- 1 x Drill Guide
- 1 x Wrench